2019 OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM
- Co-Branded flyers
- Content for social media upon request*
- Texas Top Producer folding chairs
- Sign-in sheet
- Outdoor directional signs
- Outdoor open house blade signs
OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM
TIME-LINE & TO DO’S
UP TO A WEEK BEFORE
- Reserve the home for an Open House at TexasTopProducers.com (available homes published every week in advance)
- Call the Community Sales Rep and introduce yourself and meet at least one day before the Open House.
- Have promotional material to give out to your Open House guests
– Business Cards
– Open House Flyers with headshot
– Home Loan starter kits from our Preferred Lender, Supreme Lending
- Start posting on your Social Media
– Find 3 things that make the home stand out and make post based on this.
– Use tags and hash-tags (ie. #TexasTopProducers/#OpenHouse)
– Boosting and advertising your Open House
- Review the community features on TexasTopProducers.com
- Review the schools and school district on TexasTopProducers.com
- Review the tax information on TexasTopProducers.com
THE DAY OF YOUR OPEN HOUSE
- Dress for success. If you look successful, you probably are!
- Show up early, check-in, get the key from the Community Sales Counselor
- Set up Open House Directional Signs and Open House Flag Banners
- Make sure AC/Heat is on and temperature comfortable
- Move cars out of the driveway
- Have music playing, bring your own Bluetooth Speaker
- Have water and snacks available
- The move in ready home will not be furnished, so make sure you have a couple of chairs
- Set up the sign in sheet.
- To protect your commission and bonus, be sure to register and complete the online client referral form on TexasTopProducers.com.
- Return Open House Kit and sign in sheet to First Texas Community Office
THE DAY AFTER
Follow up guests with thank you notes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Who is my Client?
Your Client is a prospect who is not already represented by a Realtor and who is not already working with a First Texas Homes Sales Representative. (You can Sell them and/or List their current house)
A customer who comes to the home that is already represented and working with a Realtor is not your Client.
A customer who is already working with First Texas Homes is not your Client.
To protect your commission, be sure to register and electronically refer the Client to TexasTopProducers.com.
Q: How do commissions work in the Refer a Client program?
First Texas Homes pays 3% to the Selling Realtor. If the home has a Realtor Bonus listed per the contract, you receive that as well.
When your client uses First Texas Homes’ Preferred Lender, Supreme Lending, both you and your client receive a $3,000 Nebraska Gift Card.
Q: What benefits do my Clients receive by using First Texas Homes’ preferred Lender, Supreme Lending?
Your Client receives up to $9000 in Closing cost assistance*, a $3,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift card for using our Preferred Lender, Supreme Lending, a $1,000 Close-on-Time Guarantee*, appraisers who understand construction appraising and a one-time no out-of-pocket cost refinance.
Q: How do I receive my Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card?
You will be contacted by the First Texas Homes Sales Representative approximately 10 business days after closing to inform you that your $3,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card is available for pickup at Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Q: Am I limited to the number of Clients that I can close and receive a $3,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card?
No. For every registered Client purchasing a First Texas Home that you sell and close in 2019, and is funded with Supreme Lending, you will receive a $3,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card.